I FINALLY completed it. It has taken 4 months from conception to completion for the project to be finished, partly because I majorly changed some things. You see, the uniform in the movie was pink. However, I look awful in pink, so I went with a more logo-matching red. Also please note that my camera slightly screwed up the colors of this picture–in real-life, uniform is actually bright red, not orange-red like it looks in the picture. The hardest part of the uniform was finding the hat, although with enough searching I found an Amazon.com seller who is also selling the correct hats for the other two uniforms (blue for the pilot and green for the veterinarian). Here’s their shop in case you’re thinking of doing this project too (even if you go with a movie-correct pink shirt, the hat is still red so this item still works): Blank Khaki / Red Cap.
Also I took the liberty of editing out my name and face from the ID badge, so you’ll just have to take my word for it: I have cropped a picture of me into the badge and put my name under it.
Also, those Ray-Ban Aviators weren’t cheap.